Berlin-Tegel has two public lounges. One of them is Berlin Airport Club located in the Terminal A. We visited the lounge while waiting for a flight to Riga. Read the review and see, how we rated this really small lounge.
Hi, welcome to Finnoy Travel! We are Finn and Pinoy travellers passionate to share our adventures. We love writing about our travel experiences and reviews of travel-related services. With these, we aim to provide our readers useful and informative travel articles in an entertaining way.
Don't miss our latest travel stories and tips. By subscribing us, you will receive tips and tricks you need for a cheaper vacation.
Most Popular TagsFinland travel tips Helsinki ferries guest post flights Dubai Tallinn cruise Greece review lounge Priority Pass airline hotels flights Helsinki Airport airport low-cost airline DragonPass
Our Latest Articles
- Review: Does Finnair's WiFi Work Well?
- Island Hopping in Greece by Ferries
- Review: Cologne Airport Business Lounge
- Whim Review - A Clever App For Public Transport?
- Airline Reviews by Finnoy Travel
- How to Travel with a Drone?
- How to Immigrate to Finland?
- Tallinn Christmas Markets 2019
- Finland to Sweden Ferries Summary
- Helsinki Christmas Markets 2019
- © 2016-2020 finnoytravel.com
- Design template partially by: HTML5 UP